Need a Bail Bond in Michigan? We Can Help!
It is important to be able to post bail quickly if someone you love is arrested. Trying to find a Michigan bail bond for a loved one who is currently in jail can be frustrating and stressful. AAA Bail Bond Agency is a well-respected criminal defence firm that has been around for more than ten years.
AAA Bail Bond Agency can help you if your loved ones have been charged with a federal or state crime. Our lawyers are skilled in helping defendants prepare for trial and defend against penalties. We are available to assist you in finding reliable bail bonding services and provide valuable information to aid your loved one who is facing criminal charges.
Michigan Bail Bonds available
A person may be detained until bail is granted after being arrested. Bail is money paid to the court for the release of a defendant. The money is forfeited if the defendant fails to appear on scheduled court dates. AAA Bail Bond Agency knows it can be difficult to find the money to post bail.
However, finding a reliable bail bond agent can be equally challenging. You can trust that all options will be explored when you work with one of our Michigan bail bonds lawyers. No matter where you reside in Michigan, our lawyers can help you obtain a federal or state bond and make the early stages of your loved one’s case easier.
Should I post bail in Michigan?
Bail bonding services can help you if you need to post bail in Michigan. By working with a bail bond company, you can get the money you need to post bail and ensure you have a court hearing. We can help you through the process and ensure that you can get your loved one out of jail quickly and efficiently.
It can be stressful to post bail because bail can often cost thousands of dollars. We can help you secure the funds that you need quickly, even though it might seem impossible to pay for bail.
Benefits of working with us
- You will not have to spend your time and money looking for an affordable bail bond service provider.
- You don’t have to be tensed about paying high fees for the service because our rates are affordable
- Our bondsmen are friendly and professional
- With our help, experience and knowledge, you can get out of jail quickly
- Our bail bond service is available 24/7 and 365 days a year.
We understand that good/innocent people sometimes find themselves in bad situations. AAA Bail Bond Agency is here to help you with all your bail bonding needs. We have (years) of experience and are available 24/7 to help you quickly release the bond you need.
We Are Here For You 24/7
AAA Bail Bond Agency of Michigan, Inc. is licensed for bail bonds in all U.S. states where bail bonds are allowed. Our team is ready to help you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year, even on holidays! “We Service All Southeast Michigan”.
- DUI bail bonds
- Criminal bail bonds
- Domestic violence bail bonds
- Immigration bail bonds
- Fugitive recovery
- Additional bail bonds services
- GPS monitoring
You can count on us. We understand how stressful it can be, that’s why we’re on-call 24/7. Our agents are ready to pull out all the stops to get your friend or loved one out of jail—fast. Our experienced bail bonds agents can help you every step of the way. Not sure where to start? We’ll work with you to make the bail process hassle- and worry-free.
Meet our Bail Bonds Agents
Bail bonds can help to alleviate some of the stress associated with this process. We don’t mess around when it comes to getting your loved one home safe from jail. That is why we are dedicated to keeping our office open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days out of the year. In fact, our office hasn’t closed in 30 years! We’re open on weekends and holidays to better serve you in your time of need. Payment Plans Available.
The Bail Bonds Process:
- A person gets arrested and booked for a crime and is considered a defendant.
- The defendant is held in jail while waiting for an initial court appearance, or “arraignment.” This is a brief hearing where the judge sets a bond amount that must be paid before the person is released from jail.
- Once the judge sets the bond, either the defendant, a friend, or a family member can pay the full amount of the bond.
- If no one has enough money to pay the full bail amount they can call a bail bondsman. This way, they only need to pay a small percentage of the bond to get their loved one out of jail.
- After the bond is paid, the defendant is released from jail.
- The defendant must appear at all court dates for the bond to remain active. Failure to appear may result in loss of money, collateral and, most importantly, the defendant’s freedom.
What is a bail bondsman?
What does a bail bondsman do exactly? A bail bondsman is licensed by state governments to provide bail bonds for defendants who are accused of one of a wide variety of crimes ranging from driving citations up to capital murder. In return for a guarantee that the offender will appear in court, the surety bail bondsman puts up the money for the entire bail amount. In Michigan, surety bail bondsmen are allowed to ask for a percentage of the bail amount as the fee for issuing the bond. This percentage can range from 10 to 20 percent depending on state laws.
Like other financial professionals who provide loans or bonds, Michigan bail bondsmen jobs involve ascertaining whether a potential client should be issued a bond. The most common way to earn a bail bond is to provide some sort of security like real estate or valuable property, or to have a co-signer who will guarantee the defendant will appear for their court date.