Find a Bail Bonds Company Near Me and Settle the Issues!
If you or your loved one has been locked up, it is normal to feel troubled and distressed about your present circumstances. Because of this, it can be hard to look into your future and figure out how you will return to your regular life once everything has been settled in court.
If you face an unjustifiable prison sentence, be sure to call Bail Bonds Company Near Me immediately! They will work with you and make arrangements so that you can continue to live your life normally while still having access to the things that matter most to you, such as your job, family, and friends.
Why Hire a Local Bail Bondsman?
There are plenty of reasons to choose Macomb county bail bonds over a national company.
- Local bail bond agents have intimate knowledge of the court system in your area, which can be helpful when trying to get someone out of jail.
- By using a local bail bond agent, you can be sure that you’re getting personal attention throughout the process.
- Local bail bondsmen are typically more affordable than national companies.
- It’s easier for a local bail bondsman to know what is happening with the person they are bonding with because they live nearby.
Choose an Expert to Take You Through This Process
When you are facing charges, the last thing you want to do is spend time in jail. That’s where the role of bail bonds company comes in. A bail bonds company will help you post bail so you can escape jail and return while you await your court date.
But how do you choose a bail bonds company?
First, ensure they’re licensed by the state where they operate. Next, check their reviews online – but don’t just take any review at face value! Make sure it comes from someone who has worked with them before and knows what they’re talking about.
Finally, ask for referrals from friends or family members who have used them before – this can be a great way to find an expert you know and trust to guide you through this process.
Why do we charge less than others?
At AAA Bail Bond Agency, we understand that being arrested can be a stressful and scary experience. We don’t want you to be stressed by overcharging you for our services. That’s why we charge less than other companies in the area. We will help you through this tough time without breaking the bank.
So, whenever you search bail bonds company near me, reach us. We’ll be there to help you, no matter what time.
We Are Here For You 24/7
AAA Bail Bond Agency of Michigan, Inc. is licensed for bail bonds in all U.S. states where bail bonds are allowed. Our team is ready to help you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year, even on holidays! “We Service All Southeast Michigan”.
- DUI bail bonds
- Criminal bail bonds
- Domestic violence bail bonds
- Immigration bail bonds
- Fugitive recovery
- Additional bail bonds services
- GPS monitoring
You can count on us. We understand how stressful it can be, that’s why we’re on-call 24/7. Our agents are ready to pull out all the stops to get your friend or loved one out of jail—fast. Our experienced bail bonds agents can help you every step of the way. Not sure where to start? We’ll work with you to make the bail process hassle- and worry-free.
Meet our Bail Bonds Agents
Bail bonds can help to alleviate some of the stress associated with this process. We don’t mess around when it comes to getting your loved one home safe from jail. That is why we are dedicated to keeping our office open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days out of the year. In fact, our office hasn’t closed in 30 years! We’re open on weekends and holidays to better serve you in your time of need. Payment Plans Available.
The Bail Bonds Process:
- A person gets arrested and booked for a crime and is considered a defendant.
- The defendant is held in jail while waiting for an initial court appearance, or “arraignment.” This is a brief hearing where the judge sets a bond amount that must be paid before the person is released from jail.
- Once the judge sets the bond, either the defendant, a friend, or a family member can pay the full amount of the bond.
- If no one has enough money to pay the full bail amount they can call a bail bondsman. This way, they only need to pay a small percentage of the bond to get their loved one out of jail.
- After the bond is paid, the defendant is released from jail.
- The defendant must appear at all court dates for the bond to remain active. Failure to appear may result in loss of money, collateral and, most importantly, the defendant’s freedom.
What is a bail bondsman?
What does a bail bondsman do exactly? A bail bondsman is licensed by state governments to provide bail bonds for defendants who are accused of one of a wide variety of crimes ranging from driving citations up to capital murder. In return for a guarantee that the offender will appear in court, the surety bail bondsman puts up the money for the entire bail amount. In Michigan, surety bail bondsmen are allowed to ask for a percentage of the bail amount as the fee for issuing the bond. This percentage can range from 10 to 20 percent depending on state laws.
Like other financial professionals who provide loans or bonds, Michigan bail bondsmen jobs involve ascertaining whether a potential client should be issued a bond. The most common way to earn a bail bond is to provide some sort of security like real estate or valuable property, or to have a co-signer who will guarantee the defendant will appear for their court date.